My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

more autumn colors

This post is dedicated to my family and friends in Texas who may be contemplating a move to a state where there are four seasons. I had a recent post about the Aspens up in the mountains, and I thought you might have the impression that we have to drive far to see the fall colors. So here is a sampling of the colors that are showing up just on our street.

These bushes and trees at my neighbors' are practically neon!



This is a nice fall collage we can see in our backyard.




And this one looks out of a Dr. Seuss book.



We never want to take this for granted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Beautiful! But not as beautiful as your children. Wanted to make sure you knew about http://www.landlordsoftamara.blogspot.com/
Recently found out that neither Dipu, Steph, nor Babs knew my second site existed even though it is linked from my main page. Go see your beautiful babies!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I'm so jealous! The colors are amazing!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home