My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, September 08, 2006

big week for little people

So the middle man has begun pre-k this week. Typically, he will not admit he had any fun except to tell me his teacher gave him an invisible dragon to take home. He has quite the imagination. When I came to pick him up after his first day on his own, he looked happy to see me but immediately went to his signature scowl. If we took the boy to Disneyland he would not admit to having fun. But I totally relate. He is actually me, just smaller and a boychild.





It was also a big week for the little guy. He's been in potty-training limbo for a couple months. Some days are good, some not so good. So I thought that buying him some new undies of his own might inspire him to give up the diapers. He picked Thomas the Train. When we put them on him I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so cute. He took it the wrong way and asked to take them off because they looked "Tupid". After we straightened our faces and took a couple pictures he was reassured that they were cool and not tupid.

I really wish they would stop growing up already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole, how adorable. We had a lot of the similiar milestones this week as well. Ash started pre-K and Abs is dabbling in potty training. It is bitter sweet isn't it? They are so cute.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home