My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11th

I watched United 93 over the weekend and no surprise, it was very upsetting. I think they did a good job telling the story and honoring those who lived through it and they did not throw in any gratuitous violence. It was fascinating to see how everything unfolded from the inside that day as the airline industry grappled to deal with a situation they could hardly even believe was real. By the end of the movie I had a knot in my stomach and the anger I felt on that day was fresh again. It was very disturbing to see the terrorists "praying" to their god in preparation for what they were about to do. They even cried out "In the name of god!" as they slaughtered an airline employee. What kind of people are these? Animals. Vermin. Rat bastard sons of bitches.

I also watched the first part of Path to 9/11 last night and was impressed with the job they did. It really amused me how the democrats whined like children about how it was unfair to portray Clinton that way and it was not based on fact. This from the same people who cheered on Michael Moore like he was a genius saint for the "docu-dramas" he presented as fact. Of course Clinton was distracted by the scandal and it affected the decisions he made during that time. It was interesting to see on the movie how after he ordered some rockets to be launched at a site believed to be a terrorist hide-out, but was really just a medical factory, the people paraded down the street burning American flags and dolls that looked like Clinton. They even held signs saying "Clinton is Satan." Hmmmm. I thought Bush was the only American president hated by the rest of the world. I thought it was all his fault we are not "popular" any more. Could it be that we are hated throughout the Muslim world because they hate Israel, want to wipe them off the map, and we support Israel?

A couple of weekends ago the second in command of Al Qaeda issued a warning for all Americans to either convert to Islam or face the consequences. And then a news commentator actually said, "This is starting to look like a religious war." Do ya think? After five years I have yet to hear a leader from the Muslim community condemn the attacks on 9/11. Strangely enough, it seems that it is usually us, the naive, politically correct Americans who defend them. Wake up, America. This jihad is not going away any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home