My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the stanley or bust!



I've never packed for a ghost hunt before so I hope I haven't forgotten anything! I figure, when in doubt, you can never go wrong with accessories. I've got my ghostie earrings:



My Stanley Spring Thaw 2008 t-shirt and fabric pen to get the Ghost Hunter's signatures on it:



My St. Benedict pendant for protection (yes, I can see you rolling your eyes):



My digital voice recorder to tape conversations with spirits and what not. My compadre is bringing the camcorder and other cameras so I think we're covered:



My presents for Jason and Grant...handmade bookmarks with Ephesians 6:12:




They look like they read a lot, right? Well maybe they can give them to their wives.




Baby powder to sprinkle around in case of ghost fingerprints (hey, it works at the ghost tracks in San Antonio):



And who could forget a reliable night light:



But it's not like I'm scared or anything!


I really hope to have some cool stories to share when I get back, but if nothing else, at least I'll be staying in a luxury hotel for three nights with no children so how bad could it be?

I shall return! (hopefully)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Whoa--that place looks awesome! You are totally cracking me up with the ghost tracking thing. Speaking of, you forgot you should pack the Ghostbusters soundtrack so that you can cut on Ray Parker Jr right as you find one hovering over your bed. Hehehehe! Who you gonna call? (I just revealed my dorkiness yet again by knowing who sang that song, didn't I?)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Movin Mom said...

OKAY wait a minute........WHAT???

Is it obvious that I only dabble in the blog world periodically when it serves me as in nothing on TV....everyone else is busy doing something else so.....HEY lets see who is in blogworld?????
This TOTALLY caught my attention....GHOSTS????
catch me up.....what r u doing? AND you totally in-captured me with the tracks in SAN AN TONIO. You know I've been there. IT DOES WORK.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home