My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, May 31, 2007

touche

While riding in the car with my youngest two the other day, a scuffle broke out between them.

"Hey! What's going on back there?!" I demanded.

The three year-old told me through tears, "He hit me!"

I asked the older boy why and he replied, "Because he said he can read my mind!"

I had no idea why that would warrant a hit but the three year-old took up the argument and retorted, "I can read your mind!"

"No you can't."

"Yes, I can!"


Back and forth a few more times until I said, "Okay, if you can read his mind, what is he thinking right now?"

And the three year-old immediately shot back,



wait for it



"He is thinking that I can't read his mind!"



Seriously.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

I sit, alone in my apartment, by the glow of the tv, cackling.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home