My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

earning his keep

Chinese Water Dragons are pretty cool. And captive reptiles really live the life. They get to bask in the sun all day and eat food they barely have to chase. As I enviously watch my son's lizard lounging in his cage, many words come to mind...beautiful, exotic, peaceful...and surprisingly...






Compliant!














Don't worry, this lizard was not harmed in any way. Humiliated, maybe, but not harmed. There aren't too many things to do with a helmet from a Pee Wee Herman doll but here's one of them. Long live compliant lizards!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

Duuuuuude.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home