My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

super shopper

At the risk of looking like I have only one son instead of three, I have to post a couple more pictures of the little guy. I can't help it! He's just been giving me more photo opps than the other two lately.

Last week he went with me to Sam's and just as we were getting out of the car he asked where his cart was. It hadn't dawned on me to bring his new Christmas gift. He first fell in love with a shopping cart I got him at a garage sale last summer for $1 and he pushed his older brother's lunch in it to school every morning. But, alas, his other brother destroyed it and no amount of epoxy could reattach the handle again and so Santa brought him a shiny new one.

Anyway, seeing the disappointment on his face when I forgot to bring it to Sam's, I took him on another shopping spree to the local grocery store the next day. He was in heaven and piled in as many things as he could fit. I'm sure the other customers thought I was a geek taking pictures of him as he rolled down the aisles, comparing dust pans, but I didn't care. You may notice he had his puppy sitting in the baby seat of his cart...





I don't think they make little boys much cuter than this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

OMG, the CUTENESS. He looks like a tiny little man!

11:42 AM  
Blogger babs said...

So he likes to vacuum AND he likes to shop?! He's gonna make an awesome wife someday! ;)

p.s. I hope his brothers keep their hands off this cart! What a cutie.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home