My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the difference a week can make

I can't believe how much better I feel these last few days. For those of you that read my "bittersweet" post and responded with your own stories and encouragement, thank you so much. It's always good to know you're not alone and it does get better. If I had decided to take the Wellbutrin, I would be saying to myself,"WOW! That stuff really works! Now I know what all the fuss is about..."

But actually, I didn't take it. Instead, I've been running, walking and eating better. Just cutting back on sugar has helped like you would not believe.

My husband had his vasectomy last weekend and has recovered already. And I've been relieved that the decision was finally made and there's nothing else to struggle over. I'm even making a killing on eBay right now selling off some girly stuff I'd been saving just in case. And I don't even feel bitter about it! Really!

We had a great Memorial Day with a picnic in our cul-de-sac with all our neighbors. My husband insisted we have water guns and he was right, it was a hit. Here are some shots of our boys.

Our oldest stalking the neighbor boy:



Our youngest chasing down the neighbor who ran off with his lacrosse stick:



Our middle in his camo looking for his next victim:



We all bonded and some of us even drank a lot...hmmm

It seems like the last few weeks were just a really bad dream. I've arrived at the light at the end of the tunnel and things are looking good. And just in time for summer!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I am so glad you're feeling better! Great shots of the boys...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home