My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday 13

13 reasons I haven't run away (yet)

1. I have no job and have been out of the workforce for six years, so it might be hard to get one. Although my list of job skills now includes: juggling the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of three human beings while constantly fighting feelings of guilt and inadequacy, I don't know how much I could get paid for that.
2. Who else would want to feed me and provide for me but my handsome, loving husband?
3. I don't know where I'd go. I kind of like it here.
4. My handsome, loving husband.
5. I kind of like these three little people who drive me crazy.
6. I'm too damn tired.
7. Wherever I go, there I am.
8. I am stable, responsible and predictable to a fault. I bore myself.
9. How could I blog on the run?
10. The price of gas.
11. My car has 120,000 miles on it.
12. I would miss waking up and snuggling with my baby in the mornings.
13. I would miss what it's all about.

The Thursday 13 idea came from Movin' Mom's blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Movin Mom said...

WOW #7 makes me see how philosophical you are.
Great 13. Many of the same reasons I haven't run away as well! Mostly the money and who would pick the kids up from EVERYWHERE!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I am starting to think it might be possible that we were, in fact, separated at birth. There were just TOO MANY of these that I could have written! HA!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I'd try this idea out, but it would look like I stole your answers, too! Right down to me own three little boys. ;)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home