My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, March 30, 2006

and on that farm he had a horse

I've been trying to keep the boys busy for Spring Break and we've had a lot of fun. Even though it's a lot of trouble just to get them out of the house, it's usually worth it. A friend of mine from my bunco group invited us out to look at her horses and the boys loved it. Clayton dressed up like a cowboy (unlike his usual routine of Power Ranger or dragon) and really played the part.



This horse really liked Cole...



But Cooper's favorite part of the outing was the dog. I even caught them licking each other. Ewwww.



If only we could live on a farm! With all these sons it seems a waste to be living the "city life"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home