My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, March 23, 2006

a different kind of spring


So here it is, the 3rd day of spring...

In Texas I would have been wearing shorts and sandals by now. Here is the boys' latest creation. After it was done, my husband panicked and said, "Oh my gosh. Are snowmen allowed here?" Sad, really. Our neighborhood has so many rules and regulations to prevent any renegade homeowners from crazy things like personal expression. Hopefully nobody will report us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

what a fancy snowman! very nice.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home