My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, March 31, 2006

surprise!!!

I know it's a little unconventional to announce something like this online, but since we're living in the electronic/information age, I thought it would be fun. Also a good way to see who is really reading my blog...


So I guess I should have noticed the signs this past couple of weeks. I've been eating salad peppers and salty things all day long. And I'm starving all the time. I've also been very grouchy and tired...


Do you see where this is going?


So I was at the grocery store yesterday and decided to buy a test just to know that I wasn't "in the family way" again. But guess what...








I wasn't.






EARLY APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
I got the idea from Mega Mom

Ha ha. If my husband faints before he gets to the punch line...all the better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

...and your sister. THANKS.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Diane Viere said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the heads up on the arrival of April Fool's Day...I am such a naive person (alias: sucker) I fall for it every year!

AND THANKS so much for posting on my blog--your words were such a comfort to me. I appreciate your willingness to share HOPE!

Diane

4:28 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

You got me! Ugh!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I am surprised I didn't get an email from Lisa announcing the news. Hehehehe!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home