My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, July 16, 2006

mama says om theme: relax



Here's my youngest son relaxin' with our big cat, Fangun. It's nice how animals can be so protective and attached to childeren. They're kindred spirits in their innocence, I guess.


for other mamas on "relax" check out mama says om!

10 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

My cat is always whacking my kids. So nice to see an animal chilling with the kid-o!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I'm with Elaine. I have a psycho kitty who likes no one but me. That picture is hilarious, Nicole! The look on the cat's face just made me laugh out loud!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Lisabell said...

What seems slightly alarming is how they're approximately the same size. Heh.

However, having met the infamous Fangun, I can vouch for his laid-back-ness and excellence. ;)

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Kindred spirit" is right alright. So cute and sooo relax!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Abbie said...

What a great pic! Animals are a wonderful therapy for our children.. they can teach them so much, including when to relax!
:) abbie

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so cute! And your cat is gigantic! I love this photo!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

They look so cute together!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

holy cow... do you see the size of that cat??? you have no choice but to make friends with a cat that size ;-)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

This makes me miss my old cat... great picture!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home