My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, July 13, 2006

makes me wonder...

I try not to worry but here is the transcript of an actual conversation that transpired between my 6 year-old and 4 year-old on the way home from Arby's today. They received "Brain Quest" toys with their kids' meals and were "quizzing" each other:

6 year old: What is the answer to 22 and 11?

4 year-old: (long silence) Book?

6 year-old: No! Twelve o' Clock.


Hmmmmmmm.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
lingerie mercedes benz Kia towner Fluoxetine 2b color 2b orange 1996 mercedes test drive

2:47 AM  
Blogger Movin Mom said...

I loved that one!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home