My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, August 10, 2008

so there

Some said it couldn't be done, it shouldn't be done, that is was just plain wrong. They held firmly to old-fashioned beliefs and were not willing to consider that things may have changed.

Then there were those who said,
"Go for it!"


"You won't regret it!"

and,
"You'll love it, I promise!"


Thank goodness I listened to them and followed my heart. And because I was brave and determined, I can now present to you photographic evidence that proves....


IT IS OKAY TO PAINT BRICK!


In fact, if it's really ugly brick, you have a duty to paint it.

Here's our fireplace before:




And after!!!




I rest my case.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO much BETTER! It is beautiful.
Good to hear from you finally!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Wow. Night and day difference! Love the wreath too!

2:08 PM  
Blogger babs said...

Awesome! (And I love the retro slant of the roofline... can't wait to hear more about your dream home.)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home