My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 38 year-old mother of three who was blessed enough to marry the right guy. I like to paint and create strange things out of clay and also read, write, run, drink and laugh. I have no idea where the time is going.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, August 03, 2007

5

He is the quintessential boy,
all snips and snails & puppy dog tails.



A modern day Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn rolled into one:
Adventurous, fearless, industrious.



A dichotomy of a boy:
Brooding, dark and strong,
silly, sweet and loving.



A confident, nurturing Big Brother
and watchful, insecure Little Brother.
The Middle Child.



All these things you are
and more you will become.

But for now you're still mine
and how on Earth did you get to be 5?

Happy Birthday Claytie. You're one of a kind and our family wouldn't have been the same without you. I can't wait to see what you do with your life because I know for certain it will be good and it will be exciting to watch (just please, for my sake, wait until you're legal to do the really crazy stuff.)

You are very loved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home